Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello, Kitty


First of all, my camera phone does not do these shoes justice. But I forgot to snap a picture with my digital camera before I left home this morning. At some point, I want to take a photo of every pair of shoes I own so I don’t have to awkwardly (awkward because if my boss sees me, she’ll wonder WTF I’m doing) snap a picture with my camera phone at work. Or have someone else do it, as is today’s case (mad props to Ericka for getting the best shot possible while crouching on the ground looking crazy).
Anyway, these shoes are divine. They’d kind of a creamy gold color with iridescent turquoise satin bows and accents. They might just be my favorite pair of shoes (or one of them—it’s so hard to pick just one pair). Anyway, a former co-worker once told me they looked like shoes Miss Kitty (of Gunsmoke fame) would wear. Now, I don’t know a lot about Gunsmoke or Miss Kitty’s occupation but I’m hoping she wasn’t like the madam of a whorehouse or something. That might be insulting. But the ladies’ clothes in those old Western movies and TV shows are so fun (even those worn by the whores) so I guess I’m not too insulted.

No comments: