Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rollasole


File this under “Why didn’t I come up with that?” Rollasole is a company that installs vending machines in clubs that dispense inexpensive flats! Say you’re out on a Friday or Saturday night at your favorite bar or club. You likely have on three or four inch heels (I know I do) but if parking is anything like it is here in Atlanta, it’s a trek to and from the lot. I usually keep a pair of flip flops in my bag and slip on my heels at the last possible moment. Of course flip flops can be bulky so the great thing about these flats is that they roll up making them even more bag- or clutch-friendly! An added bonus is that these are obviously cuter than flip flops! The vending machines are currently only in the UK but you can purchase a pair via their website.

No comments: